Activity 6.4 – Assignment – Final Project.
• Write a program shows the programming concepts learned in this class.
• Use new ideas you’ve learned about computing this semester.
For this project you have two alternatives.
• Write a program that solves any of the problems listed in the following file (Unit 6 Project Specifications PDF)
Your program must include:
• at least one decision statement (if, if-else, or switch)
• at least one repetition statement( for, while or do while loop)
Submit the following documents at the completion of your project:
• Documentation of the project, containing the algorithm, produced in pseudocode or flowchart
• All files that are part of the project, including source code with the appropriate internal documentation
• A file containing snapshots of the running program, or a short video showing the running program.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂