Activity 6.4 – Assignment – Final Project.
• Write a program shows the programming concepts learned in this class.
• Use new ideas you’ve learned about computing this semester.
For this project you have two alternatives.
• Write a program that solves any of the problems listed in the following file (Unit 6 Project Specifications PDF)
Your program must include:
• at least one decision statement (if, if-else, or switch)
• at least one repetition statement( for, while or do while loop)
Submit the following documents at the completion of your project:
• Documentation of the project, containing the algorithm, produced in pseudocode or flowchart
• All files that are part of the project, including source code with the appropriate internal documentation
• A file containing snapshots of the running program, or a short video showing the running program.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.