Define success in contemporary America, and explain the role of government in making your version of success attainable in the 21st century.
Some questions to consider are
1) Is there a single, all-encompassing definition of American success, or do a variety of “successes” exist? Might different factions of the American population, such as those of different genders, races, ethnicities, and economic backgrounds, have differing versions of success?
2) What level of responsibility should the government bear in helping Americans achieve their definitions of success? Should the government be heavily involved or more hands-off?
3) What are some examples of how the American government can help its citizens become successful?
4) Conversely, what are some examples of the types of government assistance that should be avoided?
5) What are the downsides to a government that provides too much or too little help to its citizens?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.