Produce a business case analysis document for the Senior Management Team of your healthcare organisation which clearly demonstrates the critical importance of quality and patient safety and how it can influence and impact the delivery of healthcare servic
1. Organisational context and understanding of quality and patient safety ?What does, and should, quality and patient safety mean to your organization? ?
2. Rationale for resourcing and implementing quality and patient safety ?What is the evidence to support organizational resourcing and implementation – both in the published evidence base and also within the organization? ?
3. Frameworks and options for implementation ?What frameworks should be considered and how best to implement through such frameworks? ?
4. Specific, measurable expected benefits: ?Detailed, specific measurable benefits, how such benefits can be measured and what are your targets? ?
5. Risks associated with implementing healthcare quality and patient safety ?What are the potential “pitfalls” and challenges and how you propose to manage them? ?
6. The cost of quality and patient safety: ?What will the “cost” be to your organization (not just financial)? You should also consider the costs of not assuring quality and patient safety, ?
7. High-level plan: ?How do you propose to implement your quality and patient safety recommendations – complete with broad, outline timeframes? ?
8. Investment appraisal: ?The balance between all resource costs versus the value of the benefits over the period of the high- level plan. ?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.