Buffalo Creek Paper
As discussed in class, by the last day of finals week (May 8, 2015) you are to read
The Buffalo Creek Disaster and turn-in a typed paper (double spaced) addressing each of
the following questions/issues:
(1) A minimum of ten (10) impressions, reactions, or take-away comments from
(2) Your reaction to the outcome of the case;
(3) Your personal assessment of the ethical conduct of Gerald M. Stern
(attorney), K.K. Hall (Judge), Pittson, the management of Buffalo Creek, and
any other character/participant in the story;
(4) How the case/story has impacted your view of the legal system (has it reaffirmed
what you thought or, perhaps, changed your view?);
(5) Knowing what you now do, what would you advise Attorney Stern (or
someone in his position), if a case like this were to occur again?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.