Case study on J & J LUMBER SUPPLY
Do a CASE STUDY on J & J LUMBER SUPPLY on PAGE 620-622 of the textbook: BASIC MARKETING: A MARKETING STRATEGY PLANNING APPROACH NINETEENTH EDITION BY WILLAM D. PERREAULT, JR. JOSEPH P. CANNON & E. JEROME McCARTHY. ISBN: 9780078028984.
You are to answer the following questions:
1. EVALUATE the company’s current MARKETING strategy or strategies. In other words, analyze the company’s situation and identify what the company is doing incorrectly with regards to marketing concepts. (NOTE: This is not asking you to present a summary of the facts of the case study, but do an EVALUATION of the case study from the perspective of marketing).
2. Specifically, what type of marketing intermediary is JIMMY now?
3. Specifically, what type of marketing intermediary is AMY asking JIMMY to become on behalf of the company she represents?
4. Recommend whether or not JIMMY should take the offer.
5. Why or why not? (Marketing).
Case study MUST follow the above format and answer the above five questions.
Related chapters that talks about MARKETING, and that can be used for the case study are chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, 4, and chapter 10 of the same textbook.
The company to do the case study on is J & J LUMBER SUPPLY. It is on pages 620-622 of the textbook: BASIC MARKETING: A MARKETING STRATEGY PLANNING APPROACH. NINETEENTH EDITION, by WILLAM D. PERREAULT, JR. JOSEPH P. CANNON & E. JEROME McCARTHY.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.