Cross-cultural management and localization strategy of multinational enterprises : the case of — the KFC in China.
1. This is a UK based dissertation work, the topic is : Cross-cultural management and localization strategy of multinational enterprises : the case of — the KFC in China.
2. I have attahced the proposal for you, you can follow that to do this dissertation. The word limit is 12000 words exclude content list, references, appendix and research evidence. You need to do a standard format dissertation work, and I know this is a bit difficult to do the real research, you can make reseasonable assamptions for the data or interview where needed. However, you need to put those interview trancipt and questionaire data all in appendix as the evidence.
3. You need to do at least 40 references in full harvard style. And the most important book you must put in is Robert Yin’s theory.
4. These is a bit of comments from my tutor regarding this proposal which guide you to make better work: “ It’s dangerous that you copy something without explaining the relevance to your research. Don’t simply copy. Take your time to read Robert Yin’s “Case Study Research” (whatever edition is fine). You need then to explain what method(s) you adopted, why these are the methods suitable for your research and how you conducted the research (e.g. case study, interviews, etc).”
5. Please do provide me the darft step by step, i need the first draft before 1st sep include introduction and a bit of LR. The second draft on 9th sep include whole LR, methodolog and a bit of research.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.