Topic: Discussion Question
Our readings this week focused on advanced practice roles that include blended roles of the CNS and NP, the CNM and the CRNA. In addition, you have had the opportunity
to consider evolving and innovative roles that are emerging.
For this question, select a specialty (nurse educator, nurse informatics, nurse administrator, nurse executive, nurse manager, and clinical nurse leader) that you
think is in some stage of evolution toward advanced practice or has the potential to evolve. Conduct an Internet search (including the online library as well as
specialty organizations) FROM SOUTH UNIVERSITY and address the following:
• Examine the current stage in the specialty’s evolution.
• Describe the reasons why the specialty has the potential to evolve.
• Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages for the specialty as it is evolving to the advanced practice level.
URLs to assist you in answering this question:
• AACN for Nurse Informatics
• AACN for Clinical Nurse Leader
• ANCC for Nurse Managers
• AONE for Nurse Administrators/Executives
• NLN for Nurse Educators
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.