Environmentally Conscious, E-commerce, & Internet
Students were asked to choose 1 of the following questions and answer it completely and thoroughly for their paper:
• What are some of the challenges and benefits of companies being environmentally conscious? (ch. 10)
• Briefly describe acid rain. Do you think a command-and-control, or market-based regulatory approach would work better to reduce acid rain emissions, and why? (ch. 11)
• Do you think businesses should voluntarily undertake environmental improvement efforts beyond those required by law? Why or why not? (ch. 11)
• What fuels technological growth, and is this growth global or is it isolated to a few countries? (ch. 12)
• Should all businesses venture into e-commerce, or is it better for only certain types of businesses? (ch. 12)
• Is information on the Internet truly free, or should copyrighted music or software be protected? (ch. 13)
• Is tissue engineering and cloning an improvement for humans or a threat to humans? (ch. 13)
Your job is to reply to three students papers. Their papers are uploaded as LD, TB, and JL (three separate papers). The first two replies must be at least 200 words and the third at least 125 words. All replies must advance the conversation further by providing new ideas and insights, asking probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and share from one’s personal and professional experience. For the purposes of citations, each reply to each student’s paper must include:
o One scholarly article;
o Textbook: Lawrence & Weber, Business and Society (2014) is required for use a reference and;
The PointeCast or video presentation assigned for that unit’s discussion board (see Fischer, K. (2015). Contemporary Issues
• Remember to provide new ideas, research, and analysis that create a clear dialogue with each student paper (i.e., each student’s ideas). Go beyond providing basic definitions to topics being discussed. Your reply to each student paper must not read as just another thread, nor regurgitate and restate what the student has stated.
• Please refer to the “Guidelines for Use of Sources” (see upload) to make sure you understand how to recognize a scholarly source.
• Please note that the Textbook: Lawrence & Weber, Business and Society (2014) is required for use a reference and is NOT the same as the PowerPoint chapter summaries for each chapter.
Citations must be in current APA format (including headings). You must use proper spelling and grammar. The word count for the replies are as follows:
There are three replies needed (one per student paper) so the total word count is 525 (not including references). See attachment for student papers. Also use at least one scripture from the Holy for each student’s paper as a reference. *****200 words a piece for LD and TB papers, and 125 words for responding to JL paper.
Important: Label your paper with the student initials that you are responding to. For example, if you are responding to LD paper then write “this response is for LD”. In addition, each response to each student paper must have their own references. Do not combine all the references for all students at the end of the paper. Place the appropriate references under the applicable student’s response.
Additional Paper Requirements: Expectations are consistently exceeded in all areas regarding content, analysis, synthesis, evaluation of topics, participation, timeliness, and writing style.
• Focuses on specific information based on the answer to the selected question and is answered in specific and clear ways, with much personal and professional application.
• Provides more than the required number and type of references asked for within the question.
• Advances the discussion in a way that contributes to the learning of the participants (provides new ideas and insights, asks probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and shares from personal and professional experience).
• Research & Analysis: Your paper builds upon the key ideas of each student paper to which the student is responding and make new contributions with new research and analysis. Rather than merely asking questions of his/her classmates or restating what his/her classmates have said, the student advances the conversation with new ideas and research. This new research and analysis is also different from the research and analysis done in the student’s own thread.
• Connectivity: In providing this new research and analysis, the student clearly demonstrates connectivity to key points from his/her classmates’ papers, so that the student’s replies read like a true dialogue of ideas and not just another paper.
Grammar/Current APA: Contains no grammatical and no APA errors.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.