Ethnic and Cultural Factors in Health Decisions
Answer the following:
– Define and explain the differences between race, ethnicity, and culture. Next,
– discuss the data collection issues which may occur when determining the demographic characteristics of a sample population, and
– why these issues are important to a health educator.
The references must be:
– One textbook: up to five years old (2010)
– two outside scholarly resources, and they must be updated 2013, 2014, 2015:
– one reference should be from a scholarly journal, and
– one web resource, Please, DONT use .com websites the websites must be .org, .edu and .gov
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.