1. The texts says that the slope of F(X) determines the behaviour of the population
around the carrying capacity. Illustrate
(a) a case where the population converges smoothly to the carrying capacity
(b) a case where the population overshoots but still converges to the carrying capacity
(c) a case where the population reaches a limit cycle around the carrying capacity
2. Why do economists argue that the maximum sustainable yield is not the optimal
level of harvest for a fishery?
3. What effect does increasing the discount rate have on the optimal level of harvest.?
4. Use the Gordon-Schaefer model to show the harvest and stock level for an openaccess
5. Use the Gordon-Schaefer model to show the harvest and stock level for an optimally
6. Is critical depensation really a serious matter? The reading by M Liermann (2001)
may be useful
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.