freedom to focus on specific issues
What do I need to do?
• You are responsible for writing at least two (2) entries for each chapter. Each entry should be approximately 100 words (6 lines).
• Each entry should clearly have a title and the date indicated.
• You have the freedom to focus on specific issues and questions in your own learning.
• Remember there is no right or wrong way of thinking in your learning log; it is simply a record of your thinking processes.
• You do not need to spend a long time writing in your learning log. Writing shorter but more frequent entries is more useful to you over time than infrequent longer entries.
What do I write about?
The following guiding questions will help you to make thoughtful and reflective entries in your learning log:
• How did the lecture/discussion in class help reinforce the chapter material?
• What did I learn in this chapter?
• What did I find interesting? difficult?
• What questions do I have about what I learned?
• What connections did I make to previous examples of marketing in action?
While reading your chapters, you may answer the following questions:
• What am I reading & what pages did I read?
• What did I understand?
• What words were difficult? How will I try to understand this material?
• What questions do I still have?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.