Global Issue Intervention and Evaluation Plan
• Now that you have expertise in the background to the health issue that was the focus of your Unit 5 assignment, you will be proposing an intervention and evaluation plan.
Your intervention will cover the following:
• A description of the intervention.
• The key stakeholders and how you would engage them.
• Potential or anticipated influences that might hinder or support the intervention.
• Expected outcomes.
Your evaluation plan will cover the following:
• A description of the evaluation.
• What will be evaluated and how.
• What metrics will adequately measure the outcomes.
Consider using a community-directed intervention (CDI) for your plan. A CDI strategy is a plan in which community members collectively discuss a health or developmental challenge and the possible interventions; design the approach to implement the interventions in the community; identify the resources required to accomplish the task; plan how, when, where, and by whom it will be implemented; and anticipate the expected outcomes.
Your paper must include the following headings:
• Description of the Intervention.
• Key Stakeholders.
• Expected Outcomes.
• Evaluation Plan.
Remember to include an introduction to your paper, which is not a heading of its own, and a references page.
In addition, you are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
• Written communication: Written communication is free of spelling and grammatical errors that detract from the overall message. Writing is clear, precise, and scholarly. Concepts flow in a logical order. Page margins and page numbering are accurate, according to APA (6th edition) style.
• Length of Paper: 8–10 double-spaced pages.
• References: At least eight references from peer-reviewed sources.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.