Health Information Technology in the United States: Progress and Challenges Ahead, 2014
Scholarly critique of the attached report on the measurement of Health Information Technology (HIT) impact on health care outcomes.
(1) Summary of study:
• A brief summary of the methods used.
• The main findings and the ways in which they were interpreted by the author(s).
• The conclusions reached by the author(s).
(2) Critique of study:
• Is the argument logical?
• Is the report well-organized, clear, and easy to read?
• Are the author’s facts accurate?
• Have important terms been clearly defined?
• Is there sufficient evidence for the arguments?
• Do the arguments support the main point?
• Is the report appropriate for the intended audience?
• Does the report present and refute opposing points of view?
• Does the report help you understand the subject?
• Are there any words or sentences that evoke a strong response from you? What are those words or sentences? What is your reaction?
(3) Personal reflection:
• What is the origin of your reaction to this topic? When or where did you first learn about it? Can you think of people, articles, or discussions that have influenced your views? How might these be compared or contrasted to this report?
• What questions or observations does this report suggest? That is, what does the report make you think about?
(4) Writing style and presentation:
• Well organized and cited everything
• Use as much references as you want.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.