hotel Marketing Plan
Individual Midterm Reflection Activities
This activity is an individual graded assignment. This assignment should be submitted as a short written paper (3-5 pages) presented in MLA format utilizing a minimum of (5) works cited from industry related sources or references.
Midterm Activity Part 1 (Marketing Plan) Instructions:
For the F&B outlet under study;
Describe (using demographic descriptors; age, gender, income, marital status….) who the target guests and/or customers are and how your selected example hotel currently markets to each of customer/guest types or groups.
Describe how the OUTLET is currently being marketed to the internal and external target guests and/or customers as described in number 1 above.
Discuss how much money a hotel, similar to the one you chose for you project, spends on marketing, in a single year, and then compare it to the cost figures (dollars or percentage of sales) you have chosen for your group budget 1.
(ps; my hotel; Mandarin Oriental New York
Conclude the paper with some current ideas you have discovered through your research about hotel marketing that the property in your project should implement.
Skills for Study Level 2 Foundation Certificate
Assessment Outline –Report
Task: This is a written assessment as follows:
Should governments invest in a range of electricity generation technologies?
Write a recommendation report for a government agency in a country of your choice in which you compare two electricity generation methods.
You must consider the following requirements when comparing electricity generation methods:
• Environmental impact
• Your report must use sub-headings and a numbering system throughout.
• The report should be 1200 words.
Use of Sources
• You must refer to secondary sources to support your ideas. You may use materials from the Student Pack and the reading list provided, but you must also refer to at least three academically suitable sources from your own research.
• You should refer to data where appropriate.
• Support should be synthesised where appropriate.
• You must provide in-text citations and final references for all sources you refer to in your report.
• You must use English language sources – you should not translate ideas from non-English sources.
You will be assessed on:
• The relevance of your ideas; the effectiveness of your comparisons and recommendation(s); your critical analysis of relevant issues.
• The structure of your report (completeness; organisation of ideas; use of headings and numbering; linking of ideas).
• Your choice of relevant and appropriate source material – including specific examples and data – to support your ideas.
• Your incorporation of source material including synthesis, paraphrase/summary, in-text citations and final references.
• Appropriate and accurate use of English, especially academic register and style; adherence to all task guidelines.
• Follow the report structure given by your tutor.
• Use a standard academic font, size 11 or 12, and use the 1.5 line spacing.
• Each page of your assignment should have a header with your student ID number, module code and the name of your class tutor. Do not write your name.
• All pages should be numbered.
• Staple all pages together.
• Include a title page containing the following information:
1. Module Code (e.g FC511 3T)
2. Module Title (e.g Unit 22)
3. Tutor Name
4. Name of Class/Group: (e.g Class 1 or Group A,)
5. Assessment Title (e.g. Final Essay/Report)
6. Assignment Title: (e.g Discuss…….)
7. Student ID Number: (ID number only and NOT your name)
8. Date of Submission: (date)
• Include a word count at the end of your report.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.