How to Be Disrespectful Respectfully
Individual Speech Presentation 2: Persuasive Speech Using
Monroe’s Motivated Sequence, Persuasive Proofs, and Presentational Aids
• designed to persuade the audience to change their attitudes, beliefs or behavior.
• presented in 5 to 6 minutes with an additional 1-minute for Q&A.
• delivered extemporaneously via minimal notes on two 4×6 index cards.
• incorporates at least 2 of the 3 persuasive proofs (ethos, pathos, logos—see link below).
• has a typed sentence outline (see sample attached) in Monroe Motivated Sequence style (Attention, Need, Solution, Visualization and Action—see link below)
• has a bibliography listing 5 reputable sources (no more than 2 from the Internet).
• cites quotes/references from sources at least 5 to 6 times in the presentation.
• employs an appropriate presentational (visual) aid(namely, PowerPoint)
• Note instructor’s class presentation on persuasive speech, persuasive proofs and Monroe’s Motivated Sequence.
• Consult the following websites:
• Persuasive Speaking:
• Persuasive Proofs (ethos, pathos, logos):
• Monroe’s Motivated Sequence:
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.