Instructions of the exams
• * This exam is compose from two parts which are choosing two questions from the list that I will post
• To answer those two questions, you need to follow the instructions bellow
• Answering each question that you chose should be from (5 to 7 pages)
• So the total should be about (10 to 13 pages) for the both questions
• The key important thing is using a footnote and using the lectures notes
• The textbook that we use is (Oatley, Thomas International Political Economy: 5thEdition.
• The Instructor:
W. Seay, “The Origins of political Economy”
ECON 101:Virginia Commonwealth University
The instructions of exam:
The introduction should have the theses statement ( one sentence) no longer that 2 sentence.
2- each paragraph in the Body needs to have closing sentences with your analysis (from 5-8 sentences).
Exams in your response exams
1-The primarily sources data should be from
• 5 paragraphs from the lecture notes
• 5 paragraphs from the your text book
• 5 paragraphs from scholarly books
• 5 paragraphs from scholarly articles
2- The secondary resources data from
• Magazine, newspaper and journals
Exam Completion: This information is from the syllabus
1-ALL EXAMINATIONS WILL BERESEARCH BASED AND MUST CONTAIN DATA FROM SCHOLARLYBOOKS AND ARTICLES, DOCUMENTS, CLASS LECTURE NOTES ASWELL AS MAPPING ACTIVITIES.
2. STUDENT S WILL BE GIVEN AN ESSAY TOPICAL GUIDE FOR EACH OF THE THREE EXAMS-TWO TOPICS OF WHICH THEY WILL CHOOSE TO WRITE AS ESSAYS.EACH ESSAY WILL COUNT AS 50POINTS-100 POINTS TOTALED FOR BOTH ESSAYS.
3. EACH RESPONSE IS TO BE 5-8 PAGE, TYPED, AND DOUBLESPACED. DATA FROM CLASS LECTURES AS WELL AS THE TEXTARE TO BE USED*****HOWEVER, STUDENTS MUST FOOTNOTE ATLEAST THREE BITS OF DATA FROM THREE SCHOLARLY SOURCES(THREE BOOKS OR TWO BOOKS AND ONE ARTICLE) TO PROVETHEY HAVE MADE THIS EXAM ASSIGNMENT ONE THAT ISRESEARCH BASED. THE PROFESSOR WILL ALSORECOMMEND VARIOUS SCHOLARLY BOOKS CONCERNING IPETHAT STUDENTS SHOULD REFERENCE . YET PUPILS MAY USEBOOK SOURCES INDEPENDENT OF WHAT IS RECOMMENDED. ***DO NOT, HOWEVER, USE ONLY ONLINE ARTICLES. THIS WILLNOT MAKE FOR AN ACCEPTABLE EXAM.
**TWO OR THREE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL DOCUMENTSMAYBE USED ALONG WITH OR IN PLACE OF ARTICLES. THEMORE DIVERSE THE RESEARCH, THE HIGHER THE GRADE ASTUDENT MAY RECEIVE.
4. AT LEAST 10-15 PARAGRAPHS IN EACH EXAM ESSAY SHOULD DERIVE FROM THE LECTURE AND MAP NOTES WHILST A REMAINING 10-15 PARAGRAPHS ARE TO BE BASED UPON SCHOLARLY SOURCE RESEARCH(BOOKS AND ARTICLES BY ECONOMISTS, GEOGRAPHERS, POLITICAL SCIENTISTS AND HISTORIANS AS WELL AS DOCUMENTS).
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.