leadership and job performance
1. Abstract.. purpose ?method- result and recommendation
2. Introduction (background, problem, aim, objectives, scope , why it?s important for organization or employ , retention why you want to do this study? etc)
3. Literature Review
4. Conceptual Framework
5. Hypotheses.. you need to put 4 or 5 hypothese and start from h1, h2, h3..
6. Methodology: Prior to description of the methodology you need to describe, why that particular methodology was found most appropriate for your research. Sample of study, structure
7. Data Analysis, Findings and Discussion. You have to use SPSS software for this study and analysis. For each hypothesis you have to do both Correlation and Regression test. You have to put in the analysis
a) Description of the study sample Frequency Distribution, Descriptive statistics, Mean, Mode
b) Reliability Test Chronbach?s Alpha, Split-half, Reliable scale 0.6+, and Unreliable scale 0.59-
c) Correlation and Regression Correlation investigates the existence of some relationship between two apparently independent variables, Correlated variables can be of one of the following types:
o Positive: as one variable increases, the second also increases
o Negative: as one variable increases, the second decreases
o regression analysis is a statistical technique for estimating the relationships among variables.
o Regression analysis helps one understand how the typical value of the dependent variable changes when any one of the independent variables is varied, while the other independent variables are held fixed.
Why its happen, who else other than you get same result, explain each table of finding and do comparison
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.