Lindt gold Bunny shopper marketing campaign 2015
In collecting your campaign, look as widely as you can – TV, You Tube, Google, social media, in- store, etc. and record what you can find. Representations of the campaign will need to be included with your assignment, with brief explanatory labels, which will not form part of the word count.
In your preparation for the assignment you should consider a number of possible campaigns and only narrow down your choice once you have given them due consideration. Choose the campaign you feel you can say the most about.
Analysis of the campaign
Your analysis should clearly demonstrate that you understand the core ideas covered in the five lectures and seminars, but don’t simply write an essay on Promotional Marketing. You should be aiming for an analysis that offers an interesting and insightful commentary on your chosen campaign. You should try to avoid saying rather obvious things about the campaign dressed up in marketing jargon. Rather, you should use the concepts and ideas from the module to draw out and explore the elements of the campaign.
• What are the objectives of the campaign?
• What are the individual elements contributing?
• Why have these particular channels been chosen?
• Is there an experiential element?
• Is this all ‘on brand’?
• What is the particular journey to purchase for this product/service?
• How will the consumer react – what is the behaviour change required?
• How will this campaign be evaluated?
Analysis of the context
Briefly discuss the business context in which the campaign exists, but only in so far as it materially affects the nature and structure of the campaign.
• What is happening in this market?
• What are the competitors doing?
• Are there seasonal reasons for the campaign?
As usual, also include a full bibliography of the books and articles you have used in preparing this assignment and include references within your essay where appropriate.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.