write literary analysis about a short story attached herewith. The requirements are as follows:
1) Make sure to have a thesis statement in the introduction
2) In text citation (direct quote or paraphrase from the story)
3) Outside citation (using quote or paraphrase ideas from other sources to support the ideas / thesis statement)
4) Ideas in the body that support thesis statement
5) You will need to read the story which is only 3 pages to understand it
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.