Microeconomic analysis of a company
Wal-Mart at 1400 164th St SW Lynnwood, Wshington 98087, the shoe department
– Present and overview of the firm selected for the microeconomic analysis.
– Identify the specific Determinants of Demand that would be applicable to this particular firm. Preliminary assessment of the approaches the firm could consider to increase the level of demand.
– Identify the specific Determinants of Price Elasticity of Demand that would be applicable. Assessment of the product’s current demand elasticity.
– Discuss the expected “Utility” (value) obtained from the firm’s goods or services.
– Identify the specific Factors of Production for the firm.
– Present a comparative analysis of the firm’s fixed and variable cost structure and the projected marginal cost of increased production.
– Discuss the conditions that determine Market Structure and which one the firm operates within. An assessment of the firm’s pricing strategies based on the Market structure in which they operate.
– A summary conclusion based on this analysis that determines whether or not the firm is operating at the level of output where MR=MC.
– Recommendations you would make to bring the firm closer to its profit maximizing level of output.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.