Create a program to offer the user a choice between the 6 conversions you programmed into the moles module. Do this by:
1. Create a function to read user input passing the prompt as an argument and returning the number supplied.
2. Create a menu display for the user to see and choose from.
3. Ask the user to select which conversion they want to perform.
4. Create a selection structure to accommodate 6 items.
5. In each item ask for the necessary input using the input function in #1 above, then perform the conversion and print out the result.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.