Research writing (summary and proposal)
Research Topic: Nurses who do meditation have potential of having their stress reduced than nurses who do not participate in meditation.
Research Question: Do nurses who do meditation have potential of having their stress reduced than nurses who do not participate in meditation?
C- Nurses who do not participate in meditation
O- Reduced stress in nurses who do meditation
T- No time frame
The purpose of this project is for students to select a topic of clinical relevance, research the evidence and critically appraise the selected evidence each student will identify two sources of evidence, one a recent nursing research study, the other representing another level of evidence. Evaluate the study according to the guidelines in the textbook. A scholarly paper (one paper per group) and power point presentation must be developed and each student must give an oral presentation on an aspect of the project.
Identify a research problem (should be related to final project) and design an outline for a quantitative study or qualitative study (Include type of study, research questions/hypothesis, Data collection methods and how you would analyze the data-egg. statistics for quantitative or coding/themes for qualitative
1. Identify a research problem/question using the PICOT format (10%)
2. Conduct a literature search to identify best current evidence (15 %)
3. Identify levels of evidence represented (10%) (Qualitative, quantitative, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis-try to find the highest level of evidence)
4. Appraise/evaluate/critique the evidence (10%)
5. Provide a state of the science summary identifying commonalities and variations in practices and gaps in knowledge (15 %)
6. Recommend either a practice change or a continuation of current practice based on the evidence. (10%)
7. Design a plan to change or reinforce the recommended practice, including a way to evaluate the practice (10%)
8. Develop a brief power point to summarize and share your findings (10%
9. Use of APA, grammar, style, and organization of paper (5%)
Use the two attached articles below on meditation and stress for the above writing work, a page for an article, following the instructions above in the writing.
The Absracts, Introductoin, and literature review should be written on a separate page.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.