summary for the article :
1_ identify the project in the beginning
2_i want introduction , method , results , limitations depend on the method not what they mention already in their study ,and implication which is suggestion depending on what already on the article.
The summary should answer the following questions:
1. What is the problem or question the study investigated and what was known about it before the study? (Introduction)
2. Who was studied? (Methods)
3. How was the study done? What kind of study? (Methodology)
4. What did the researchers find? (Results)
5. What were the limitations of the study? (Discussion)
6. How do the study findings relate to what is known about the problem? (Discussion)
7. What are the implications of the study? (Discussion, conclusion)
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.