The lost Impact of Fatherhood in the Fostercare System: A case study of Diminishing Influence and rolemodels for African American Children in fostercare.
Introduction (Opening Statement of the problem-Set the stage/hooks the reader/establishes the problem/provides background/justifies its importance).
• The Purpose Statement – The purpose of a proposal is to explain and justify the proposed study to an audience of non-experts on your topic.
• Need for the Study/ Significance of the Study
• Research Questions – Reason for limited men in foster care/The importance of men in foster care/Why male role models are needed in foster care/How and why the foster care system have failed African American Children ect….
• Objectives – Explicate the logic behind your research study
• Key Terms
• Delimitations, Limitations, & Assumptions
• Closing/ Summary – Problem Statement (Clearly & Concisely explain what will be studied).
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.