The Stranger by Albert Camus
1. The reading log is an essential part of examining the works we read as a class. It gives you the opportunity to demonstrate knowledge and reflection of your reading in the following ways:
* by developing a theme, character or symbol
* by commenting on the language or style of the literature
* by choosing a significant quotation upon which to draw
* by recording questions and confusions AND providing
• by relating the book to other books, ideas, or authors
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.