Topic: The yellow wall paper and Young Goodman Brown
1. Explain why the point of view in one story and a different point of view in another story are effective in the building up of the complications in plot or in the development of the theme.
2. Discuss the use of symbols in one short story compared to the use of symbols in another short story. How do the symbols relate to characters? Are any of the characters themselves symbolic?
3. Analyze the settings of the two stories. Consider time, place, and culture. Is it related to the authors’ background? How might the stories differ in another setting? How realistic are the settings? Compare the setting of two stories based on these considerations.
4. Research the authors of the stories, compiling information about significant events in their lives. Then explain how those events may have had an influence on the themes of the stories. This essay still needs a thesis statement that should tie into the overall themes of the stories. The bulk of the paper should be about the stories and their themes, not the authors’ lives.
1. The Yellow Wall Paper by:Charlotte Perkins Gilman
2. Young Goodman Brown
by: Nathaniel Hawthorne
***This is a Literary Analysis***
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.