Using market intelligence sources
Using market intelligence sources, identify a news event related to a fashion
brand from after the 15th September 2014. Apply research methods you
have learned this semester to analyse this event through sources related to
it. Choose one of the brands involved as the focus for your research. Create
a plan to research the context of this news story, focusing on the image and
identity of the brand involved. This should include at least one example of
how you would use either content analysis or visual analysis to investigate
your chosen issue.
• Identify a news event related to a fashion brand. This news event
must be from after the 15th September 2014
• Use either content analysis or visual analysis to understand this event
and how it might affect the brand involved
• Use this as the basis for planning further research into the brand’s
identity and image
• This plan must include a detailed account of at least one use of either
content analysis or visual analysis
• Title Page with the title of your proposal, relevant image, your name, student
number, the title of your degree and pathway, the date and your word count.
• Table of Contents
• Main Body (Please structure as appropriate)
• Appendices (If appropriate)
• Do use images to enrich and illustrate your proposal where relevant to support
• Do reference all images correctly using the Harvard referencing guide.
• Do not use images that are not connected to your assignment text.
• Do not use images out of context or simply for ornamentation
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.