Water, water everywhere, and its remarkable chemistry
1. Abstract (15 pts.): Summarize your paper in the most succinct manner-no more than one page
2. Introduction (15 pts.): This should include a brief history of the topic and background information.
3. Discussion: (30 pts.) (Should include but not be limited to the items below).
• Discuss the chemistry behind your topic (i.e., formulas, equations, reactions, etc.).
• Provide both sides of the issue.
• Discuss any applicable ethical issues.
• Discuss benefits, pitfalls, pros, cons, controversies, etc.
4. Conclusions (15 pts.)
• Future success, utility, practicality, etc. related to the selected topic.
• Suggestions for additional work/research.
5. References (10 pts.)
• Use between five and eight scientific publications and research articles.
6. Citations (5 pts.)
7. Presentations (10 pts.)
• You are encouraged to use Power Point (up to ten slides)
• Duration of your presentation should be between 10- 14 minutes (increase in allotted time given in previous guidance), including time for one-two questions.
Final term paper must be submitted on TURNITIN, due date November 12, 2015
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.