NETWORK DESIGN PROJECT PART 1 INSTRUCTIONS
For this project, you will utilize NIST ICS security framework and high-level network diagram to create a report describing the network design necessary to address common security issues.
1. NIST SP 800-82 – security framework and high-level network diagram
2. Other external resources as needed
1. Assume that you are designing a network architecture for a complex enterprise with a diverse application, user community, and device mix.
2. Incorporate and modify the NIST SP 800-82 ICS security framework and network diagram as needed to elaborate on a more comprehensive network design.
3. Describe how the overall network architecture addresses the following security threats and vulnerabilities:
a. Denial of Service (DOS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks
b. Worms, virus, and Trojan horses
c. Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks
d. Rootkit injections
e. Data security/privacy on remote mobile devices
4. Document how each component in the network architecture addresses the security issues from step 2 (and others).
5. Beyond the network design, what additional measures do you recommend to address security concerns?
Write a 5-page research -based paper in current APA format that focuses on a network solution design using best practices in network security. The paper must include at least 5 references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. Include ICS security policies and network diagram.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.