This recommendation is the most important one among my recommendation letters sending to graduation admission office. And it is supposed to be from my previously worked company.
After I graduated from undergraduate school with a major of recording art, I decided to work for one year to enhance my professional skill before pursuing master degree in arts administration field. And I got an opportunity to work for Abercrombie&Fitch as an assistant manager. During this one year full time job plus my 2 years part time job in A&F, I did really good job, I got even add to promotion pipeline before I came to US. And it was also the time I gain management skill which can apply on my further study and career.
This was my job duty:
• Trained in operations, merchandising, marketing, recruiting, training, asset protection, HR, business and brand management within company.
• Recruited to meet staffing goals, including managers.
• Help set out great store experience unique to customers.
• Took charge in stocktaking, inventory and replenishment.
• Managed about 200 associates to increase store experience and audit scores.
During this one year, I recruited more than 120 candidates, and hired about 60 employees. Also I trained 4 managers in training program and they successfully graduated from that program.
I want my recommender emphasize some specific professional skill and my potential in administration and management field. Which includes: sophisticated problem solving skill, well communication with colleagues and employees and interaction with customers, flexible and positive to changing working environment and working pressure, business analytical skill. Multi-tasks skill.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.