Annotated Bibliography on Innovation
Annotated Bibliography on Innovation:
Constructing an annotated bibliography is an effective tool that can aid you later in the research process and, like every other facet of academic writing, can best be achieved through ample practice.
To prepare: Find 4 peer- or jury-reviewed articles on an innovation related to your specialization (Project Management). Each article will be 2 or 3 paragraphs. Evaluate each article for the following:
• Reliability of evaluation of research methods and of the theories and data on which the article is based
• Appropriateness for intended audience
• Authority or background of the author
• Limitations, depending on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias
• Usefulness of the source for your purposes
The annotation does not have to be long (2–3 paragraphs for each), but you should take into consideration the points listed above.
Annotated Bibliography (3 pages total)
Include the following for each article in the Annotated Bibliography:
• Full bibliographic reference (respecting APA rules about referencing)
• Summary of document, including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
• Evaluation of the source, critiquing the source briefly
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.