Please label each section of the paper like this outline.
A. Investigate Asthma.
1. Pathophysiology-Analyze the pathophysiology of Asthma.
2. Standard of Practice-Discuss the standard of practice for Asthma.
a. Pharmacological Treatments – Discuss the evidence-based pharmacological treatments in Texas and how they affect management of the selected disease in Fort Worth.
b. Clinical Guidelines-Discuss clinical guidelines for assessment, diagnosis, and patient education for Asthma.
c. Standard of Practice of Disease Management -Discuss the standard practice for managing the disease within your community with state or national practices.
3. Managed Disease Process-Discuss characteristics of and resources for a patient who manages the selected disease well, including access to care, treatment options, life expectancy, and outcomes.
a. Disparities -Analyze disparities between management of the selected disease on a national and international level.
4. Managed Disease Factors-Discuss three or four factors (e.g., financial resources, access to care, insured/uninsured, Medicare/Medicaid) that contribute to a patient being able to manage Asthma.
a. Unmanaged Disease Factors – Explain how a lack of the factors discussed in part A4 leads to an unmanaged disease process.
i. Unmanaged Disease Characteristics -Describe characteristics of a patient with Asthma that is unmanaged.
B. Patients, Families, and Populations – Analyze how Asthma affects patients, families, and populations in your community.
1. Costs – Discuss the financial costs associated with Asthma for patients, families, and populations from diagnosis to treatment.
C. Best Practices Promotion – Discuss how you will promote best practices for managing Asthma in your current healthcare organization.
1. Implementation Plan – Discuss three strategies you could use to implement best practices
for managing Asthma in your current healthcare organization.
2. Evaluation Method – Discuss an appropriate method to evaluate the implementation of
each of the strategies from part C1.
When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.