Building on work done in the clinical practicum setting this week, and looking toward work with the EBP, address these questions:
1. How does change take place within the organization?
2. Which individuals and/or groups are involved in the change process?
3. Which individuals or groups make final decisions about change?
4. What may serve as significant barriers (limitations) to change?
5. What may serve as facilitators (strengths) to change?
6. How does the Model for Change fit your EBP topic?
7. In addition to the Model for Change, what models, frameworks, and/or theories specific to your specialty practice area may be used for your EPB?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.