News Article Assignment
Topics relating to business law pop up every day in newspapers and magazines around the country. For up to FIVE points of extra credit find a newspaper or magazine article on a business law related subject and answer the following questions:
1) What is/are the company/companies involved in the legal issue presented in the article? What product or service do these companies provide?
2) Summarize the legal issue described in the article you chose. Is this a civil or criminal issue? How do you know?
3) What is the likely outcome or result? Why? Or, if the matter has been resolved, explain why you agree or disagree with the result ?
4) What actions could the company or companies have taken to prevent the legal issue from occurring?
5) What are the ethical implications of the articles subject matter? How might a business change how it is run based on the issues raised in the article?
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS: A minimum of one full page is required. You may only complete this particular extra credit assignment once during the course of the semester. The article you choose must be from a credible publication and must have been published in 2013. This extra credit assignment is to be submitted to the appropriate drop box. You are to submit your answers as well as a copy of (or link to) the article youre analyzing. Proper attribution to the source of the article is a mandatory requirement of the Academic Honesty Policy. You will receive up to 5 extra credit points depending on the thoroughness of your responses and appropriateness of your article.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.