Case Study: Menno Henneveld Leadership Lecture
ability to recognise, analyse and discuss the key issues, theories and
practices relevant to the case study as well as the inter-linkages. Please refer to the Assessments tab on Blackboard for further
It is important for students to bear in mind that their essay needs to be well structured and coherent such that it :
– clearly communicates their insightful and critical thinking.
– adheres to the Chicago referencing style (16th Edition)
– adheres to the minimum amount of academic (peer-reviewed journal articles) sources is 10 – students will be penalised
5% for every missing/inappropriate source
– is accompanied by the assignment cover sheet. The assignment cover sheet can be downloaded from Blackboard.
– it adheres to the word limit: 2000 – students are given a leeway of 10% (1800 words or 2200 words. This word limit
does not include the cover page or reference list). Students will be penalised 10% for every 20 words over/under the
stipulated word count
– clearly reflects your tutor’s name on the cover sheet. Failure to do so may result in late penalties or the essay not being
marked. Therefore, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure they know who their tutor is before the due date.
– it coherently structured. Students are encouraged to use headings and subheadings in their essay;
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.