“Classics of Moral and Political Theory” by: Michael Morgan.
1. Why does the equality of humans cause conflict?
2. When are humans necessarily going to be in a condition of war?
3. If there is no law, is there justice and injustice?
4. What right by nature does every human have?
5. What is an injustice?
6. Why is a common power necessary beyond just a covenant of peace between people?
7. What does liberty mean in Hobbes’ commonwealth?
8.Why does Hobbes refer to the commonwealth as a body?
9. Can a law of the commonwealth be unjust?
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.