“Crimes against others will cause the level of fear to escalate to great measures within the community.”
The Research Paper is an assignment requiring the submission of 2distinct works: 1) a research development proposal (a 1- or 2-page document outlining what you hope to research and how you intend to do it); and 2) the Research Paper (the actual 7–10-page work detailingthe yourresearch).
Components of the Research Paper:
• The rationale: why the research is needed and what the general area of current concern is.
• Existing research: what is already known about the general area of the proposed research.
• The research Development Proposal.
• A discussion of information needed for the Development Proposal.
• Current APA formatting (12 point Times New Roman font, 1-inchmargins, double-spaced).
• Length of 7–10 pages.
• Page numbers according to current APA guidelines.
• Third person voice.
• Must include:
o Cover page with the proposal title, student name, course name, and instructor name.
o References/Bibliography Page.
? These are NOT to be counted in the total number of pages. You must use a minimum of3 citations from peer-reviewed journals.
• The electronic file you submit mustbe named in the following manner: lastname first initial_submission type (i.e. rp1 for research paper). For example:smithj_rp.doc (this would be J. Smith’s Research Paper).
If you need assistance with writing or current APA formatting, useLiberty University’s Online Writing Center.
• The methods appropriate to collecting the required information.
• The sources of information (size and type of sample, etc.).
• The timescale and sequence of various parts of the research.
• A statement of what you intend the outcomes to be (reports, discussion papers, contributions to theory, materials, etc.).
• Description of who will do what and at what cost (if funding is being sought).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.