Fashion Event Critique
Attend 1 fashion-related exhibits or events during the semester (not prior to semester). Examples include: visits to permanent collections at museums (ie. Textiles at MET), visits to temporary exhibits (ie. Fashion A-Z at FIT Museum, Jean Paul Gaultier at the Brooklyn Museum), or fashion events (ie. Fashion Shows), trade shows, showrooms, etc. Include proof of attendance stapled to this document, such as a receipt, program or image of you at event.
1. Describe event in 1-3 sentences. (Introduction)
2. How effective was the event in its approach?
3. What two things did you like most about the event?
4. What is one thing that could’ve been done better?
5. How did this event affect your view on fashion? (Conclusion)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.