TASK 5-1: AUDIO VISUAL WRITTEN ANALYSIS
Review business use of audio/visual media:
• 5 Ways Traditional Media Companies are Using Online Video | Mashable
• 5 Tips for Using Video to Grow Your Business | Mashable
• 5 Important Web Video Lessons for Small Business Owners | Mashable
• 15 Best Super Bowl XLVII Storytelling Commercials | Tia Nickels
15 best Super Bowl XLVII storytelling commercials
• Using Video to Market Your Business | Chris Brogan (Approx. 2 mins)
In this analysis activity, we will look at some real-world examples of how Full Sail, Dollar Shave Club, and Science World leverage audio/visual media as part of their online marketing strategy.:
• Describe how this Full Sail video is used as a recruitment tool. How could you use this in a video geared toward marketing your blog?
• Describe how this Dollar Shave Club video is used to announce a new product. How could you use this in a video geared toward announcing your blog?
• Describe how this Science World video is used to invite patrons to the museum. How could you use this in a video geared toward inviting readers your blog?
TASK 6-2 Part A – PERSONAL ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY PRESENTATION
• Perform a media analysis of your new online personas at:
• Take an inventory of your blog and other accounts:
o Include visitor metrics and posting frequency.
o Use the media analysis findings to create a strategy for expanding your reach.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when completing this activity:
• The media analysis section should contain blog stats (number of visitors and number of posts this month).
• The media analysis section should contain Twitter stats (number of Tweets, number of followers).
• The media analysis section should contain other social media account information and relevant stats.
• The presentation should include screenshots from the accounts you created.
• The media strategy section should include your plans for growing your audience.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.