Increasing Awarness of Andropause
The Op-Ed should contain the following information and should conform to the following specifications:
• 4 full pages, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman font with 1” margins on all sides (note: you will have to change the default margins if using Word)
• Take a specific POINT OF VIEW regarding your topic of interest.
• You must briefly incorporate material from at least two reputable sources in your op-ed, giving appropriate credit for these. Theses should make up very little of the material of the op-ed, but should give you a foundation upon which to build your argument. An example of effective incorporation would be a statistic on the use of a certain reproductive technology in one setting and a brief (no more than two sentence) quotation from an expert in the field.
• Give credit for this material within the BODY of the paper without a parenthetical citation (e.g., “according to a recent report from WHO division of maternal child health…”)
• Use quotation marks as appropriate with brief quotations. Be sure that any paraphrase is both credited and is substantially different from source material.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.