* Below is a list of poets (topics) from different poetic movements and schools.
* Each student has to choose only one topic and write a research paper about it.
* Students must understand the topic so they can provide a critical opinion regarding its form and content.
· Students will have to critically analyze the chosen topic.
· The assignment must balance between a personal critical point view, concerning a specific critical domain, and a scholarly reference.
· Once students make their choice of the topic, critic and theory, they need to remain focused on their choice through a clear thesis statement and a strong controlling idea.
* Provide both direct and paraphrased quotes from the secondary sources that you found.
* The assignment should not exceed 2,500 words and not be less than 350 words. 6pages.
* The assignment must follow the MLA format of writing. Out line for the research paper .
* Language is given 40% of the total grade.
* Visit the CWE for help with language; make sure you book your appointment at least a week prior to the due date.
* Students must include scholarly and critical references (both direct quotes and paraphrasing).
* Sparknotes and Wikipedia are not scholarly references. Visit the CWE and take a copy of the scholarly references tip sheet.
* Plagiarism will not be tolerated and the student will get a zero on her assignment.
* Students must submit their assignment on the due date. Each late day will cost one point.
* Assignments must be submitted via LMS and a hard copy must also be provided for feedback.
Robinson Jeffers (1887-1962)
Dorothy Parker (1893-1967)
John Ashberry (b. 1927)
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.