Tax Policy – Earned Income Credit
I choose Earned income credit. Summarize the Earned Income Credit in current law, and provide some rationale for its existence. Then, under the assumption that the current law is about to expire, you must argue for the demise, renewal, or revision of your selected credit.
1. It is should be double-spaced.
2. To get started, you may want to think about the following questions:
a. Who benefits from your selected tax credit?
b. What social or economic outcomes does your tax credit achieve?
c. Is your tax provision “fair”?
3. You will be graded both on the content of your report and the quality of your writing – including style, organization, grammar, and spelling. Assume that that your target audience is a policymaker or politician who is not a tax expert.
4. You are encouraged to do some research on your credit. Make sure you properly cite any outside sources that you consult in order to avoid plagiarism issues.
5. Your project grade will be calculated pursuant to the following rubric:
Grading Criteria Points Possible
Accurate and complete summary of current law 10
Plausible/correct rationale for law’s existence 20
Persuasiveness and creativity of argument for renewal/demise/change of law 40
Spelling, grammar, writing style, organization, etc. 30
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.