The ability of the organisation to manage knowledge and learning; Or b. The effectiveness of the strategic management practices of the organisation
You will be required to write a 2500 word essay as follows:
Drawing on information from an organisation with which you are familiar, (a) analyse and evaluate a selection of relevant theories (based on ONE of the topics below) in the context of your organisation; and (b) compile a series of recommendations for that organisation that would enhance the practice of management of your selected topic.
a. The ability of the organisation to manage knowledge and learning;
b. The effectiveness of the strategic management practices of the organisation.
In either instance, you will need to demonstrate an understanding and critical analysis of the theories surrounding the topic, as well as evaluating the practical reality in the workplace.
Please refer to relevant academic literature and source materials, as well as drawing upon your knowledge of the organisation.
In assignment sentence structure approximately 15 to 25 words.
Each paragraph have 6 to 10 sentences. Overall 12 to 14 paragraphs.
Peer reviewed references at least 15.
Take any small organization not the large one.
If we want to do the strategic management then analyzes the strategies
This assignment is designed to:
• familiarise students with the various theories relating to organisations and organisational planning and control.
• encourage students to discern the strengths and weaknesses of the wide array of theoretical contributions;
• encourage students to use empirical evidence to support their arguments.
Your assignment will be assessed according to the extent to which it has:
• answered the question set, kept to the topic and covered only relevant issues;
• shown adequate use of a range of academic resources (e.g., journal articles, management books) to support arguments and recommendations;
• taken a critical orientation to the topic, theories and readings;
• built a sound argument using analysis, explanation and interpretation;
• incorporated original thinking based on a clear evaluation of evidence, treating sources critically and acknowledging their strengths and weaknesses;
• provided a well structured, clear and consistent line of reasoning across the assignment, including an effective introduction and conclusion;
• demonstrated readability (this relates to structure; clarity of expression; explanations; linkages and flow; grammar and spelling; use of headings; correct referencing and presentation).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.