The Third Sector: Social enterprise, Not–for-profits, NGOs (stakeholder issues)
• The third sector addressing social issues
• The backdrop of poverty (global and national)
• Stakeholder relations in the third sector…who are the stakeholders?
• NGOs as forms of institutional transformation : potential advantages over the public sector?
• NGOs as Micro-Finance Institutions
What is micro-finance from a banking and a social perspective.
• NGOs : controversies?
Implications of these controversies for stakeholder tensions and management (examples?
Have to understand different stakeholder priorities for NGO’s as opposed to private sector organisations
Different issues NGO’s face in term of stakeholder tensions
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.