To sell is human
Outline the contents of the book by identifying the author’s proposition and giving a brief summary of the main points. Quote and/or paraphrase key ideas
What is the author’s purpose? To relay information, to convince, to demand change, to shock? Who is the intended audience?
1. How has the author achieved his/her goal/s?
2. What evidence has been given?
3. What original suggestions or possibilities have been presented?
4. What is not convincing?
5. What has been left out?
6. How is this book useful?
7. How does it relate to your personal life?
8. How does it relate to your working life?
9. How does it relate to your culture?
1. State your overall response, and give advice for would-be readers.
2. How would you rate this book out of 10
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.