WRI 102–ArgumentativeEssay Prompt
For this assignment, you will write an argumentative essay. Your final submission should meet the criteria below:
• Write an argumentative thesis based on an arguable claim
• Incorporatethe elements of theToulmin model of argumentation
• Use inductive and/or deductive reasoning as needed
• Avoid logical fallacies
• Cite any information that you obtain from an outside source. In-text citations and the references page should follow the APA style.
• Use academic language
o Use good grammar. Make sure the meaning of each sentence is clear
o Use transition words to guide the reader
o Do not use personal pronouns to refer to yourself or your reader (e.g., I, we, you)
o Do not use contractions (e.g., can’t, doesn’t)
o Do not use slang or colloquialism (e.g., gonna, wanna, like, thing)
o APA cover page
o Margins 1 inch
o Font: Times New Roman, 12, black
o Title centered
o Paragraphs indented using the Tab key on the keyboard
o APA references page
• Length: Between 1400 – 1600 words excluding the title page and the references page.Submissions that do not meet APA standards or word count requirements will lose up to 5% of the assignment grade.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.