Cross Cultural Management
to Explain the impact of culture on business practices in an international organization and evaluate the challenges of doing business in another culture.
CLO # Explain the impact of culture on business practices in an international organization and evaluate the challenges of doing business in another culture.
INSTRUCTIONS & SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE PROJECT
CULTURAL VARIATION ACROSS INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
ISSUES TO BE COVERED
• DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF CULTURE
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT NATIONAL CULTURE FRAMEWORKS
• DISCUSSION OF INTERNATIONAL MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
• EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT INTEGRATION MECHANISMS/APPROACHES
• JUSTIFICATION OF THE INTEGRATION MECHANISM(S) CHOSEN BY NATIONAL PARTNERS ON THE BASIS OF THEIR VALUE ORIENTATION.
1. Table of contents: This shows the major and minor sections and outlines the structure. It can also contain tables or diagrams.
2. Executive summary: it very briefly summarizes the contents of the report. It is added to a report so that readers see whether it is worth reading the whole report.
1. Introduction: This tells the reader what your report contains. Here you should give the reader an idea of the project objective(s) and methodology used.
2. Body of the Report: This is the largest part of your report and it should be logically ordered, easy to read and easy to understand. One way of presenting it well is to number the sections (or main headings), sub-headings and points. For example:
1.1 First point.
1.2 Second point relating to the same sub-heading.
Your sub-headings should be clear and lead your reader logically through the information you are presenting and the conclusions you have drawn from it.
3. Conclusion and Recommendations: here you summarize your report very briefly, noting the main points of the data.
1. Appendices: this is where you put any supplementary material that would interrupt the flow of the body of the report it could include tables, charts, diagrams, etc.
2. References: you can use books, journals, newspapers, websites and interviews (minimum three references).
a) General Organization Requirements
• The report must be typed, 1.5 spaced, on one side of the paper only.
• Pages are to be consecutively numbered.
• You must attach completed (and signed) report cover page.
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.