1. Essay on Semantic Web,how it effects the development of e-commerce
2. Essay on Good relations.. the web vocabulary for E-commerce
3. A focused Good relations case study
The World Wide Web is increasingly making use of so-called Semantic Web
Technologies, which are also having an impact on e-Commerce on the Internet.
This resit coursework consists of three parts:
1. A short essay explaining the notion of the Semantic Web and how it affects the development of e-Commerce.
2. A short essay introducing “GoodRelations – The Web Vocabulary for E- Commerce”.
3. A focused GoodRelations case study.
Conduct a literature search, including web articles, to identify the primary
components of today’s Semantic Web landscape. Specifically also look for sources
discussing the impact of the Semantic Web on e-Commerce, and use the material
identified to write a short essay on the use of Semantic Web technologies in e-
Commerce. Your discussion should include brief summaries of the role of
ontologies and the role of linked data in this context. Make sure all sources used
are appropriately cited.
Carry out a study of “GoodReIations – The Web Vocabulary for E-Commerce”. Your
primary source of information will be:
Write a short essay describing what GoodRelations is and how it can be used for
The essay should be between 2-3 pages (11pt font, single line spacing).
In this case study you are asked to invent a simple company scenario, e.g. a
restaurant or a manufacturer of some electronic goods, and identify a few
appropriate goods/services. Then show how the application of GoodRelations
would help a semantic search engine to find these goods/services. Please note
that you are not asked to actually implement a real web site with GoodRelations
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.