FoodShare’s Good Food Cafe
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CLOSELY!!!!!
– this essay should be in the format of a backgrounder for potential government funders
– Use course materials, literature relating to PPM150 or other related food laws,
-The essay should include the following components:
1. A brief description of the context in which FoodShare’s Good Food Café model has emerged (ie Ontario Ministry of Education PPM150) in addition to a brief overview of literature regarding issues relevant to school food environments in secondary schools in Canada.
2. A description of FoodShare’s Good Food Café model based on written materials in course discussions and incorporating your experiential learning experience:
3. An exploration of specific legislation, policies and/or guidelines applicable to dietetic practice relevant to the Good Food Café & school feeding programs in general
4. Recommendations for the potential contribution of registered dietitians to the Good Food Café and school feeding programs in general
– When it talks about”experiential learning” What i did was go to a school and prep the food for the students. Here are some notes to discuss that:
MY EXPERIENCE? prep work was done behind the scenes in the kitchen(cut vegetables, made chilli, made sandwiches), the staff knew how many students didn’t like tomatoes on their sandwich and accommodated, almost all the food got purchased from the cafeteria, kids loved it, so cheap for what they were getting, community based, need as much help as they can get, very aware and concerned about appearance to get the children to want to eat it (make sure all were equal and neat)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.