Drawing on contemporary law and practice around post-mortems, critically analyse the socio-legal role of the autopsy and make a case for either (a) further reform or (b) the status quo.
– You may wish to consider approaches to this question that include, for example:
– the importance of forensic medical expertise vis-à-vis the autopsy;
– arguments about ‘needless autopsies’;
– cultural concerns;
– next-of-kin vs legal issues;
– the changes to the law;
– criminological issues;
– or how autopsy is developing in distinction to the past via use of technologies
Are you interested in this answer? Please click on the order button now to have your task completed by professional writers. Your submission will be unique and customized, so that it is totally plagiarism-free.